Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My trips

Now for the trips I said I'd tell you about months ago. My family and I went together on these trips. The first trip was going to Washington D.C. as part of a homeschooling group. We went to the Spy Museum, the Holocaust Museum, and lots of memorials. On the second trip we went to Washington D.C again, but as part of one of my dad's business trips. We spent must of our time in the Smithsonian area and going back and forth on the Metro to places. We had the most delicious ice cream at our hotel and the best breakfast buffet. On the third trip, we went to Springfield. It had many interesting sites. My favorite was the movie "Lincoln's Eyes" in the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library. It made the floor shake and the walls shoot cannon balls made of air at you it was very fun. And next, I will be going to North Carolina.

No comments: