Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

More School Stuff

        First of all I am now currently going to public school. It isn't unbearable but it is a big change.  I've been going to public school for a week some girls there are very nice. I am learning things I wouldn't have learned being home schooled but there are also things being home schooled that I won't learn going to school. I'm not saying that I miss every thing about being home schooled ( Bye, Bye Latin) but I do miss being with my family. I do not think I will learn as much at public school but some people think that I  doing to much school being home schooled.  Maybe all the school work would have been worth it. It probably would have helped me one day. So, basically what I'm trying to say is that maybe this is what's best maybe it isn't but there's only one way to find out. I haven't given up on homeschooling and I hope to be home schooled again very soon.

1 comment:

Grandma Maria said...

Hi Clare , I am glad you are experiencing public school
Because now you can choose to do the things your family has been teaching you. Here is a chance to be a good influence on others. I pray for you and your family daily.