Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Times

It's Christmas time once again! Time for presents, food and midnight mass too! On Christmas, we always go to our grandma and grandpa's houses (we go to our father's parents house and our mother's parents house). Both Christmas parties had lots of delicious foods! My Brother and I stayed overnight at my mom's parents house on Thursday, so that we could help her set up for Christmas. It was very fun! We helped her make a gingerbread house, too! At my father's parents house my sisters and I received pajamas. I also got a bracelet kit and some other clothes. I'm not sure what else my sisters got except I know my little sister got a princess castle with a tunnel that she can go in and out of - she loves it! Me and my family also got a mini tennis table with paddles and balls.

Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!

No comments: